Lance Bower’s experience and personal characteristics are the perfect fit in helping to meet all of your real estate needs. Having worked 17 years in the banking industry, Lance has the experience and knowledge to assist you with your real estate transactions when buying or selling a home. His years spent growing up in Wyoming with both a farming and ranching background also make him the perfect choice when looking to purchase or sell your farm or ranch. His unique background and experience in sales, banking and finance are key to helping his clients in the success of their real estate goals, however what truly lends him to the real estate industry are his personal attributes. Lance is a genuine people person and truly enjoys helping friends and neighbors during the real estate process as well as meeting and getting to know new clients. His friendliness, devotion to the community, strong work ethic, energy, honesty, integrity, and easy going nature are sure to make your next real estate transaction a positive experience.
Lance is a family man devoted to his wife, Lisa, and their three children. Son, Jackson, is attending the University of Wyoming studying Engineering, daughter, Ashlyn is attending University of Wyoming and daughter, Brittan, attends Cody High School where she is very involved with extra-curricular activities and various sports.
- Lance has been the number one sales agent out of 143 agents for 2017 and 2018 according to statistics provided by the Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors MLS.
- Member of Cody High School Booster Club helping to promote and support school activities and sports
- Member of Cody Middle School Student Investment Project helping to teach youth to become better informed about future finances and money management.
- Volunteer Coach for youth sports in the community which have included baseball, soccer, football and basketball.
- Hobbies include enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Wyoming, camping, fishing, hunting, horses, rodeo, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.