BIG HORN RIVER EQUESTRIAN RANCH Price Reduced
- 300 Acres
- 118 Adjudicated Acres of Water Rights
- 74 Acres Under Production
- 3,352 sf Main House
- 3,094 sf Guest House
- Indoor Riding Arena
- Big Horn River Frontage
Here's a chance to have it all. 300 acres, 118 adjudicated acres of water rights with approximately 74 acres under production, on the Big Horn River, mature cottonwood trees, an owner's home, a second guest house and an indoor riding arena with covered stalls and an apartment. In addition, this ranch has end of the road privacy and it's conveniently located minutes from downtown Greybull, Wyoming.
Traveling to your Big Horn River Equestrian Ranch is made accessible and safe on a paved county road. Once off the pavement, you’re moments from the ranch. You’ll notice the meandering Big Horn River that extends through much of the property. The majestic cottonwood trees in the background along with the red soiled bluffs make the perfect pictures.
The featured home is a 3,352 square feet hand crafted ranch style log home. Included in this home are 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 full & 2- 3/4 baths), a beautiful rock fire place in family room, living room, open kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with a walk in closet along with an oversized two car garage.
The guest house is 3,094 square feet on three levels and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (1-full, 1-3/4), living room, kitchen/dining, family room. The basement is currently unfinished but could be completed to suite your needs. The home is maintenance free with steel siding with steel roof.
You will surely enjoy the 23,960 square feet indoor Equestrian facility. Numerous horse related activities are conducted here including team roping competitions, horse sales and horsemanship clinics. Above all the activity is a modest apartment. In addition, there is another attached 8,000 square feet of covered space utilized for horse stalls. The ranch equipment shop is attached as well. The automatic horse waters are well planned and positioned throughout the ranch in various horse pastures.
Whether you enjoy fishing, floating the river, hiking, riding, picnicking under the trees, you won’t want to miss a chance to see this ranch. This is the first time this property has been offered for sale in several decades!
· The little town of Greybull, Wyoming was named after a white or gray buffalo (bison) that used to roam the area. Greybull is also recognized by having numerous fossil dig sites from the era of the dinosaurs.
· The Bighorn Basin of Wyoming contains extensively documented fossil-bearing deposits that date from 550 million years ago (Cambrian Period) to the present. These include world famous outcrops that contain dinosaur bones and track sites, ancient marine reptiles, and primitive mammal fossils. These deposits are located on privately held land as well as on public land, both state and federal.
· Shell, Wyoming is located about halfway between the Black Hills of South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park. Shell is just one mile from the east entrance to Shell Canyon and the magnificent Big Horn Mountains, about an hour drive from Cody, Wyoming, and about a two hour drive through the “most beautiful 50 miles in America” to the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park.